Saturday, January 17, 2009

A bit about me

Hello everybody, my name is Janelle Giblin of Nellie G Designs and I am a new designer of handmade buttons. Just to tell you a little about myself, l am a at home mum with a hubby and two (sometimes!) wonderful kids and I have a passion for scrapbooking, quilting, stitcheries and of course making buttons. Some do ask why bother making them but I've been searching for an idea that would fit around my kids and this is something I love to do, I find it quite relaxing and very rewarding when I see people using my buttons on their projects. Any who this was just a quick note to say hi and say a little about myself, when I set this blog up properly I will have photos of my work and a lot more info about Nellie G. Designs.
Cheers Janelle XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment