Monday, August 10, 2009

Scrapy pages to share




Hey all I was lucky enough to have an unexpected scrapy day with dear miss eb on sunday and I even got 2 whole LO's completed which isnt too bad for me as I can be the world's slowest scrapper sometimes. We did a sketch challenge and then went on and did our own thing. You can check out ebs @ http://welcometoebsspace.blogspot/ and see our VERY different styles! I'm really enjoying the whole sketch idea as it really makes me complete something, you should give it a go!! Not much else to post half way through some more designs, will be back with those REAL SOON I promise!! The photos in my LO are of my dad and DD, they really do have a special bond and the other is of DS, this is what happens when you let your then 4 yr old do his own hair!!!! Must run.


Happy Creating


Cheers JanelleXX

1 comment:

  1. oh hello there Uncle Steve!!!! Great layouts, you seem to be getting a lot more scrapping done than me atm.

    ReplyDelete