Friday, September 25, 2009

Something non crafty




Hello everyone! I have something to post that is completely non crafty. Every once and a while I like to get out in the garden and get my hands dirty and it was such a beautiful day that myself and kids got out and weeded the vegie patch. I must admit I'm not the best gardener over winter but once the sun pokes its nose out I'm there!! Since I had both kids at home due to school holidays nothing crafty was going to get acheived inside so out we went and attacked! So it went from a weedy mass to a nice clean palete ready for planting, if your wondering about the little red bowls their for catching the snails, you fill them full of beer and over night POW you have bowls full of snails that got drunk and died!! Hubby reckons this would be a great way to go!! So if you have snails taking over your garden and dont like to use all the nasties give it a go, it truly works! I must go as today is raining and the kids are quiet watching a movie, I'm off to see if I can get something acheived!!


Happy creating


Cheers Janelle XX

3 comments:

  1. of course he would say that!!!! We use the ber too, works every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be beer not ber, stupid keyboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey , thats a great tip! Will have to tell Steve!

    ReplyDelete