Monday, September 28, 2009

Welcome Dilberts


Today I thought I would share something I've actually sewn myself, for those who know me know I'm not one to follow a pattern very well so this was somewhat of an acheivement for me!

Of course if you make one for one child you CAN NOT not make one for the other, so Jakob got blue dilbert and Gemmy got the pink one. This pattern was extremely easy to follow and its from the Melly and Me collection. I love their work and have a list as long as my arm of things I would like to make of theirs! They make heaps of different softies, bags and all sorts of goodies if you would like to check them out just type in http://mellyandmetypepad.com.au/ and check it all out! Anyways must run these button orders wont magically finish themselves so ta ta for now.

Happy Creating

Cheers Janelle XX

1 comment:

  1. oh they turned out soooo cute. Well done for your pattern following LOL

    ReplyDelete