Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tad excited

Ok so I have'nt posted in a little while, I've been very busy spending time with my friends and giving them my support as best I can and they're doing the best they can.
So to start afresh I have some VERY EXCITING NEWS!!!! I'm typing sitting on my lounge from my very own LAPTOP!!!! I am sooooooo very excited as this means all my computer probs have been put to rest and I can move forward with all the crafty things I want to do with Nellie G Designs:) Its been a huge week because dad has also finished off the room that is now set up for me and the kiddlits:) So after all the unpacking, rearranging, cleaning and such I'm ready to ROCK! So the last couple of days I've had a chance to have a play and have come up with a few goodies so as soon as I figure out how to load photos on this wonderful contraption hey presto I'll actually have something to show you all:) ALSO other VERY BIG NEWS is...................................drum roll please.........................CONGRATULATIONS to miss eb for becoming a MASTER!!!! Now anyone who is tapped into the scrapping world will know that Scrapbooking Memories FINALLY announced their top 10 scrapbooking masters for 2010 and our miss eb made the list!!!! YAY!!!! Now we all know that miss eb is my No 1 supporter in usage of Nellie G buttons so I'm very proud and happy for her acheivement:) So if you would like to check out her work in the mag pop down to the local newsagents and get yourself a copy of Scrapbooking Memories, have a look at the other girls too they all did very well:) You might even see a very cute owlie on miss eb's page that I just might of custom made for her project:) I'm a bit excited to see my work printed in full colour! Even if it was only part of the project I'm still stoked:) So all in all its been a very huge week so now its time to calm down and get to business:) Just for info if you do see the owlie I made for eb in the mag I do make him in normal button size and will have some soon, if your interested just leave me a comment and I'll let you know when there ready:)
Happy Creating
Cheers Janelle XX

No comments:

Post a Comment