Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BUSY...

Hello all just thought I would put in a little post let you know what I've been up too. I'm madly making my mixed packets of buttons for Paula from Paula's Scrapbooking Place as she is hosting one of her fab retreats on the 26th of feb in Lancefield and miss eb ( the master herself:)!) is teaching there and is doubling as my courier:) So once their out of the way I'll be posting a couple of my new designs and a little secret I've been holding onto for a while which I now can reveal, so stay tuned............... Also as I've been welcoming new followers as they pop up I've got a HUGE hello and WELCOME to tanstar!!! YAY welcome to the family!!!! Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy:) Also there is another follower that joined and its not very often you see a guy join as a follower especially when its a craft blog but anyway WELCOME some of you know him as DH ta da.... MY HUBBY leigh!!!! I laughed so hard I nearly fell off my chair when I logged on to see he had joined as a follower! Of course he didnt tell me just waited to see how long it would take me to notice:) Well guess I better watch my p & q's now I know he's watching!! Well thats about it hope you all had a lovely valentines day, I did, recovering after the AC/DC concert which was too good to true! The were ******* awesome!!
Happy Creating
Cheers Janelle XX

2 comments:

  1. Heya Janelle, I bet you are busy working your butt off making gorgeous buttons, I asked ebs via fb if I can buy some off you, but now I have read above that you are sending some to our retreat.. YAHHH and thanks. :) wishing you every success and hope to see you on retreat another day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tan:) Wish I was going, but hopefully Paula gets a date for June and I'll be there!! Thanks for the support hope to see all you lovely ladies soon. XXX

    ReplyDelete