Saturday, March 6, 2010

What I've been up to


Hello! Just thought I would pop in a little post with a pic to let you all know what I've been up to lately. In my last post I mentioned about the buttons I was busy with for Paula for Paula's scrapbooking place and the retreat she hosted on the weekend at Lancefield. Well this is a pic of mixed packets that I made for her. Once again a big THANK YOU to all the lovely ladies who purchased my buttons I really am so pleased they all sold! I have also been making some new designs and I have some very exciting news for all of you who have been enquiring about where to purchase my designs, BUT I'm going to tease you for just a tiny bit longer so stay tuned...........I'm mean I know!! Also must take a pic as I actually got to scrap last night with miss eb and miss jac at our monthly friday night craft night, sorry to see miss son couldn't make it, hope to see you next time son:) Thanks for a great night girls cant believe I got two whole pages done!! With everything else I have going on I do look forward to our friday night as I still enjoy scrapping very much but it always seems to be a time factor for me! Better run as its DD birthday party on Monday and I have lots too prepare tomorrow!! Remember stay tuned as I will be annoucing my news very very soon.
Happy Creating
Cheers Janelle XXX
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment