Saturday, April 17, 2010


Hello just another little post involving material, I've over visting my cousin Sue for the last couple of days and she works at this fab little ( well not so little ) quilt shop and she took me there for a little peek, well it was overload for the senses if your into material!! I was amazed at the amount of choice and different ranges there was, sooo many materials and not enough funds, boo hoo for me. I did manage to get a couple of things though, its hard to tell in the pic but I bought some navy flannel, a very pretty pink flannel and a - I could'nt resist- print for myself! The flannels are for backing for quilts for Jakob and Gemma and I have something groovy in mind for the print for myself. Now that I'm back from my very quick visit, I'm finishing off some more buttons and will post them shortly:) So I better run and thanks Sue for your hospitality and your lovely family keeping us entertained, next time it might be a trip without the kids!! If you would like to check out Sue's blog and see what she's up to pop on down to the bottom of my posts here and shes in my blog list as share the love, she is one very talented lady and lets me pick her brain and ask many simple questions about all sorts of crafty things, I'm sure you will enjoy checking out her blog! Well better run and varnish some buttons.
Happy Creating
Cheers Janelle XX
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment