Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Button Busy


Hello everyone :) Just a little post for you, when I looked at the dates its been over a month since I've posted anything! Gosh time flies when it's kids, school runs, husband, housework, trying to find a house plan etc. Life has just voomed by:) The little pic up top is what has been keeping busy lately. As I've posted before I'm off to Paula's Scrapbooking Place's retreat in just under 2 weeks!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been looking forward to this for AGES and I also know so has Miss EB!! Anyway this has kept me on my toes and I have to have it all done by next week YIKES!!!! Never fear Nellie G is here!! and I will get it done!! So I better run and get it done, hee hee I rhymed!! So I will be quite for a little while longer.
Happy Creating
Cheers Janelle XX
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janelle, thanks for your kindness @ the retreat :) Jen and l had such a great time!
    Take Care

    Lis xx

    http://purpleowl-purpleowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete