Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome!!

Hello everyone! Just a little post to touch base on whats been going on, firstly I have been and survived Paula's Scrapbooking Place's retreat at Lancefield and had an absoulute blast!! The ladies that go are all such fun and make everyone feel comfortable and welcome:) Thank-you ladies for making the weekend such an enjoyable time, counting down the days until next year already!! We all had fun but I think lots more chatting went on mixed in with a little creativity :) A girl's gotta chat doesnt she?? Also drum roll please........................................... WELCOME to LISA!!!!! She has become part of my little family of followers! Thank-you lisa for joining I hope you enjoy:) I met lisa at the retreat and she is a very creative little bunny herself :) She makes pretty material flowers for your pages and there all very cute! I got home and realised I did'nt purchase any!! Must get onto that!! If you would like to check out Lisa go to http://purpleowl-purpleowl.blogspot.com/ She makes very pretty things:) Well I better run, things to do I will post some pics of my LO's I did, yes I did get some done!! So chow for now!!
Happy Creating
Cheers Janelle XX

No comments:

Post a Comment