Sunday, October 18, 2009

Challange week 2 @ Paula's


Here is my LO that I did for Paula's Scrapbooking Place for the 6 week challange. I was quite surprised with myself as I finished it in about half an hour which surely has to be a world record for me!! And I didn't even scraplift!! YAY:) This challange's requirements was to come up with a LO using the colours aqua, red and yellow, this is not a combination I would usually use but I was fairly happy with the results! Thanks eb for the inspiration:) What I was REALLY excited about is the title 'PLAY' as I made it myself and made them into buttons, how cool! I was very pleased with the result and of course now have to add this design to my gigantic list of 'to do' designs. If anyone is interested please leave me a comment and I can give you a price/colour on what your after. I thought they worked really well as a title for this page and will have to come up with a few more combinations:) Well that's all for today and once again back to the orders!
Happy Creating
Cheers Janelle XXX

1 comment:

  1. Yahhh Janelle, love it. I hope I will be seeing you on retreat. Keep up the fantastic work :) Tanya (the messy scrapper!!)

    ReplyDelete