Monday, August 16, 2010

Are you ready for some more??

Ok ladies if yesterday's post wasn't enough to whett your appeite, here, as promised are some more of my designs from 'Spring Time Collection' Above is another of my fav's called Aqua flower pack these are a lovely soft aqua with raspberry accent buttons. Loving these two colours together even if I say so myself!!
These are the same only reversed, I've called it Raspberry flower pack, for obvious reasons!!

More of my ( proven to be popular) stamped series, stamped pack 5


And last but not least stamped pack 4, now if your wondering how to use them on your pages just go to my blog list and click on miss eb's blog ( welcome to eb's space) and she has HEAPS of LO's with my buttons on them. Also dont forget they can be used for quilting, cardmaking or anything else you like :) I hope you all enjoy my designs as much as I love making them. I've already had a few sales so get in quick if your wanting some :) Let me know what you think, I would love to know!! Check back tomorrow for a couple more designs!
Happy Creating
Cheers Janelle XX



No comments:

Post a Comment