Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back again!!

Hello all jusst another post of the rest of my 'spring time collection' This first pack is called swirls centres because they are perfect for putting in the centre of flowers wheather it be paper, stamped, material or stitched flowers, too cute I say :)
This one is called Yellow Flower Pack and I really am liking the soft blue and yellow together.

This one is Orange Flower Pack, I would love to know what you all thought?


Last but not least this is the Green Flower Pack, and that's all for now folkes but please stay tuned and dont forget to leave a comment so I know your looking!! Thank you all for your button love on facebook and to those who have already purchased!
Happy Creating
Cheers Janelle XX



4 comments:

  1. Janelle, I found you via Eb and i gotta say....your buttons are the cutest darn things I've seen in ages! Good on you for bringing something fresh to the crafting world. See you at the shop :)

    ReplyDelete